[Geany-Users] Plugin for showing keyword/API search

Lars Paulsen lars_paulsen at xxxxx
Fri Oct 13 19:35:29 UTC 2017

Thanks, Lex.

Works well and close to what I was looking for but I would prefer a
solution that is searching the web and opening the result in the
browser. Also I would like to configure where to search.