[Geany-Users] Auto Completion Geany 1.30 Not Working

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Tue Mar 14 07:45:03 UTC 2017

Le 14/03/2017 à 04:18, Lex Trotman a écrit :
> Oh, wrong use of the term "primary", what I meant was the monitor at
> the origin of the desktop coordinates, the top left one.  At least for
> me the autocompletes worked correctly on my left monitor and started
> to go wrong as soon as the cursor within Geany moved to the right hand
> monitor.
>
> Of course as this is a bug I can't guarantee anything, it might purely
> have been down to the specific sizes and geometrys of my two monitors.

No you're right, the bug is that it'll compute the position in monitor
coordinates, but apply them as if they were screen coordinates.  That
means that it'll always be closest to the origin, that is the top left
corner of the whole screen (which includes all monitors in a
conventional setup).

If it's trouble enough, we perhaps could release a 1.30.1 for this --
and any other thing troublesome enough.

Regards,
Colomban