[Geany-Users] Auto Completion Geany 1.30 Not Working

OwN-3m-All own3mall at xxxxx
Tue Mar 14 01:39:07 UTC 2017

Geany is running on my primary monitor though.  The monitor on the
right is the primary in my case (as shown in the screenshot I sent
earlier).

Strange.  I'll have to figure something out.  Thanks for the
information and help though!