[Geany-Users] Auto Completion Geany 1.30 Not Working

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Mar 14 01:26:29 UTC 2017

Ahh, I had a similar issue.  There was a bug in Scintilla (the editing
component we use) where they got monitors and desktops confused and
the result was autocomplete, calltips and other things came up in the
wrong place on multi-monitor setups.

The Geany maintainer made a fix to Scintilla which works for me, and
its been accepted by Scintilla, so it will be in the next release due
in July.  In the meantime, unless you can compile your own Geany with
the patch I am afraid there is no fix I am aware of except keeping
Geany on the primary monitor.