[Geany-Users] Auto Completion Geany 1.30 Not Working

OwN-3m-All own3mall at xxxxx
Mon Mar 13 23:53:18 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Does auto completion work for anyone running version 1.30?  It used to
work in my old install of 1.28...

When I type function names that are open in other documents, they
don't auto complete.  My settings look correct for auto complete.
Does anyone else have this problem?  I don't think anything is auto
completing for me, but in case it matters, Javascript and PHP are not
auto completing for me.  I think nothing does.

I'm running Geany 1.30 on Windows 7 x64 SP1.

Thanks
OwN