[Geany-Users] How do I apply visual styling to AsciiDoc markup?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Mar 11 04:00:00 UTC 2017

And I might add that although Asciidoc has no colouring in Geany, its
better than gedit which determines that my .asciidoc files are C and
so highlights C keywords in text, eg "for" "if" etc