[Geany-Users] Geany for novel writers

Little Girl littlergirl at xxxxx
Tue Jun 6 18:26:24 UTC 2017

Hey there,

rch wrote:

>     On 06/06/2017 07:26 AM, Little Girl wrote:
>     > By the way, auto-save is dangerous unless you keep
>     > incremental copies of each one.

>     Here the Geany plugin «Save Actions» is invaluable

>     Set «Directory to save backup files»
>     and «Date time format for backup file»

>     and before you know it, you've got NN backup copies

Nice! I've actually already got that installed and hadn't explored
it yet. I'll have to do so immediately. It wasn't obvious, from
looking at it, that it had that capability. That will definitely get
some use from me in the upcoming NaNoWriMo events, among other things.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.