[Geany-Users] geany on Lubuntu in VirtualBox

Peter Koukoulis pkoukoulis at xxxxx
Wed Jul 26 20:21:21 UTC 2017

Hi
I am running geany in both Ubuntu 17.04 (host) and Lubuntu (VirtualBox
guest) 17.04 . My build settings are the same on both:

compile : g++ -g -Wall -std=c++14 -c -lboost_thread
-DBOOST_THREAD_VERSION=4 -pthread "%f"
link: g++ -g -Wall -std=c++14  -o "%e" "%f"
/home/bluefrog/SQLAPI/lib/libsqlapi.a -lpthread -pthread -lboost_thread
-DBOOST_THREAD_VERSION=4 -lboost_system -ldl -lpq

make Object: make %e.o
Execute: "./%e"

LD_LIBRARY_PATH is defined the same on both.

When I execute (F5), having successfully compiled and linked, nothing
appears in the terminal on Lubuntu in the VirtualBox, but when the same is
executed  in Ubuntu (host), all appears as expected. Could somebody suggest
what it may be?

Thanks