[Geany-Users] LLVM IR syntax highlightning

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Jul 20 00:00:35 UTC 2017

You need a Scintilla lexer that is compatible with LLVM IR.  AFAIK
there is no LLVM specific lexer, you might try making a custom
filetype (see the manual) that uses the assembler lexer with different
instructions, but I don't know how good it will be.