[Geany-Users] How to output to an external window in a Mac installation?

Mark Hufe hufemj at xxxxx
Tue Jul 4 15:45:34 UTC 2017

I really like Geany for Python programming in an Ubuntu or Windows environment. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get it to work the same way on a Mac. When I run the program, I want the output to go to a separate terminal window. I've found posts that explain how to get it to run in the message pane by setting the VTE checkbox, which is not what I want. When the VTE is unchecked, the output doesn't seem to go anywhere.

delahere