[Geany-Users] plugins, markdown, autogen.sh, and intltoolize

Muddleglum Smith muddleglum1 at xxxxx
Sat Dec 30 05:59:15 UTC 2017

@Colomban
> Again, dependencies are missing.
Yep. Cycle through running, waiting, finding more dependencies.
Wondering if the Infernal Revenue Service here in the US will allow me
all those dependents--
> Hope this will give you a few doors down, and a chance to take on the
> final boss :)
Actually, I think I stepped up out of the dungeon but took a step too
many. Works, but I'm incredulous. It sure looks like it is working.

@Lex.
No problem about the hijack. One expects a few in a murky dungeon-- :-)

Thank y'all!!