[Geany-Users] Sorting a selection of code

Little Girl littlergirl at xxxxx
Sun Apr 16 00:03:27 UTC 2017

Hey there,

R.Mariotti wrote:

> A while back I read on this list how one could select a section of
> code and then trigger a sort of the contents while in the editor.
> I've searched the archives but cannot seem to find the reference.
>
> Does anyone remember how one can accomplish that task and advise
> -OR- link to a similar tool for use within geany?

You'll need the Line Operations plug-in, from your package manager
or from here: https://plugins.geany.org/

Once you have that installed, go here:

Tools --> Line Operations --> Sort Lines Ascending

or:

Tools --> Line Operations --> Sort Lines Descending

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.