[Geany-Users] Geany Source compilation

manohar gaddipati manohar.gaddipati at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:12:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

This is Manohar. I have a windows machine.
My objective here is to be able to use geany for fortran programming. This
is what I did so far.

1)    I have downloaded CYGWIN (installed fortran and some recommended
libraries) and geany.
2)   Created a sample test.f90 program. I can see different color fonts in
my program
3)   For source compilation I went to Build (set Build commands) and tried
this which did not work
     Under Compile (C:\cygwin64\bin  -c  "%f")
     Under Build (C:\cygwin64\bin -o  "%f")
     Under Execute (C:\cygwin64\bin\gfortran "%e")

I tried using online manual but I am missing something.

Could you suggest me on this?

Regards,
Manohar