[Geany-Users] geany Compile - Strange error message

Lex Trotman elextr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:48:17 UTC 2016

I am not quite sure how you are setting the commands.

Geany has a builtin filetype which is called asciidoc, not adoc.

You can edit the filetype specific build settings in the
"menu->tools->configuration files->filetype configuration->markup
languages->filetypes.asciidoc" and it will save in the right place in
your config.

If I paste your [build-menu] section from below in the empty file
opened by the menu above and save (and reload configuration) it works
fine.

I'm not sure what you are doing with the template file, thats not
where commands go.