[Geany-Users] Q: Geany Bookmarks

Bernhard Kornberger bkorn at geom.at
Tue Nov 8 12:20:01 UTC 2016

Hello,

In previous versions of Geany bookmarks where added by left-clicking
beside the line numbers and then a green cross appeared there. In my
current setup I can add bookmarks with CTRL-M but left-clicking next
to the line numbers makes a red diamond appear which obviously has
some different meaning (Debugger??). This behavior may be related to
the version of Geany or to my settings because I have recently set
up a new system. Any hints how to restore the old behavior?

Thank you, best
Bernhard