[Geany-Users] Update on source compilation

manohar gaddipati manohar.gaddipati at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 05:17:40 UTC 2016

Hello,

This is Manohar and i am still working on source compilation on geany. I am
working on fortran and using windows. Installed Cygwin for windows

Error 1
After I add commands under Build commands this is what i get
Commands used:
Compile: C:\cygwin64\bin\gfortran -c "%f"
Build : C:\cygwin64\bin\gfortran -o "%e" "%f"

C:\cygwin64\bin\gfortran -c "Test.f90" (in directory: C:\Fortran)
C:/cygwin64/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-cygwin/5.4.0/f951.exe: error while loading
shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
Compilation failed.

If i move the dll files and .exe files to my project folder. The
compilation and build was succesful

Error 2
Not able to execute file. When I click execute cygwin batch file pop up and
does not execute

Error 3
As i already compiled i tried running on the command prompt and I could not
run it.

Please share any ideas/suggestions. I have tried a lot.

Thanks for your help.

Manohar