[Geany-Users] running clojure programm in geany

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun May 8 01:02:05 UTC 2016

Unfortunately Clojure is inconsistent in the command it installs.

On OSX it installs a command called "clj" which is what Geany has been
configured to use (presumably whoever contributed the filetype used
OSX).

On Debian Clojure installs the "clojure" command instead of "clj".
Check that the command "clojure your_script.clj" works on the command
line then edit the command your Geany uses to change clj to clojure in
Menu->Build->Set Build Commands.