[Geany-Users] [ANN] Geany-Plugins 1.27 is out!

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Mar 14 09:44:00 UTC 2016

Thomas,

Can you make a pull request on the README of Geanypy in G-P that
explains these new things for Python plugin makers.  I'm not sure I
understand details enough to get it right.

Also you can remove the warning that there would be incompatabilities
in 1.27 since you did a good job maintaining backward compatability :)