[Geany-Users] Executing files in Geany on Windows 10 - cmd.exe?

Karma Kolabor collaborista at xxxxx
Tue Mar 1 21:16:26 UTC 2016

This is expected behaviour.

I would like to give you a warm advice that will save you lots of time
and in the end you will be very happy: as a developer, switch to Linux
as soon as possible. You will not only spend much less time fighting
the operating system, but you will learn development (not only python)
from a totally different and much deeper perspective.
Good Luck!