[Geany-Users] SyntaxError using Geany editor in Windows 10

Danie Janse van Rensburg danie at xxxxx
Tue Jul 26 06:06:22 UTC 2016

Hi  Matthew

Spot On.
By removing the US international keyboard mapping the problem is solved.
Using only the simple US Qwerty as an Input Method under the Windows
Display language options works correctly.
Thanks for the feedback
Regards Danie