[Geany-Users] Remain open after last close on Mac?

Justin Rittenhouse jrittenh at xxxxx
Fri Jul 22 19:20:21 UTC 2016

I moved my config out of the way, and started Geany.  I closed the default
open document, and Geany remained open.  I moved my config back, and
repeated the same thing.  Geany remained open.  I tried opening a bunch of
files and closing them one at a time (the original case I ran into issues
with).  Geany remained open.

Whatever was happening before is no longer happening.  Thanks for looking
into it, and suggesting potential fixes.  Consider it a non-issue at this
point.

Justin