[Geany-Users] Remain open after last close on Mac?

Justin Rittenhouse jrittenh at xxxxx
Tue Jul 19 18:49:42 UTC 2016

Maybe I'm imagining it, or maybe I never tested this since moving to a Mac
from a Gentoo machine (not by choice), but I could've sworn there used to
be an option to keep Geany open after closing the last open document.  I've
enabled the "new_document_after_close" preference, but it's not exactly the
same.  Did this option disappear at some point fairly recently?  Is this a
feature missing from the Mac version?  Am I just crazy?

Thanks,
Justin