[Geany-Users] How do I get Git-ChangeBar on Fedora?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Jan 30 10:25:22 UTC 2016

Hi Russell,

As you said, its a packager problem, Geany does not make any packages.

Maybe Fedora has a problem with the dependencies, or maybe its just
that being a new plugin it needs approval before its added, I don't
know the process at Fedora.