[Geany-Users] Any way to make geany recognize modelines for syntax coloring?

Deon Cloete deonc at xxxxx
Wed Jan 13 07:44:14 UTC 2016

I am unable to unsubscribe from this list and cannot find any guidance as to how to. Could someone please explain how do I unsubscribe?

-----Original Message-----
From: Users [mailto:users-bounces at lists.geany.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Brush
Sent: 13 January 2016 02:12 AM
To: users at lists.geany.org
Subject: Re: [Geany-Users] Any way to make geany recognize modelines for syntax coloring?

On 2016-01-12 11:32 AM, Karma Kolabor wrote:
> Ah, hmm, would you please like to make this case  insensitive?
> You know, it would be really nice if it just worked out of the box...
> modelines are such a common thing...
> I do not know how to change case with a regex, maybe there is some way
> to do that?

According to the docs for the regexp we use it can be done, see here:

https://developer.gnome.org/glib/stable/glib-regex-syntax.html#id-1.5.25.11

I have not tried myself so cannot provide further insight.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush

“To give us feedback on our service levels, please email your comments to service at idc.co.za”

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.  Mimecast Unified Email Management (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation.  To find out more, visit http://www.mimecast.co.za/uem.