[Geany-Users] Any way to make geany recognize modelines for syntax coloring?

Karma Kolabor collaborista at xxxxx
Wed Jan 13 02:15:56 UTC 2016

I have not seen the relevant geany code, but wouldn't it be a better
approach to fix the hardcoding of the filetype names and make this
configurable?
Ok, certainly not a quick fix anymore... :)
However, a nice case of case-sensitivity in the code that better
should not be there.
I wish I could dig deeper, for now I just use the menu until geany one
day will support mode-line syntax configurations out of the box...
Thanks and have a nice week,
Karma