[Geany-Users] Any way to make geany recognize modelines for syntax coloring?

Karma Kolabor collaborista at xxxxx
Tue Jan 12 20:17:21 UTC 2016

Hey, Lex,
but
# -*- mode: ruby -*-
actually is emacs style, isn,t it? I am no emacs user, tend to use vim
but like to avoid both of them if possible, but in a few files that I
am looking at those modelines are alwys lower-case, maybe this is just
accidentally so, I do not know. Vagrantfiles always come with a
lower-case emacs modeline.

Thanks for your attention,
Karma