[Geany-Users] Any way to make geany recognize modelines for syntax coloring?

Karma Kolabor collaborista at xxxxx
Tue Jan 12 19:32:28 UTC 2016

Ah, hmm, would you please like to make this case  insensitive?
You know, it would be really nice if it just worked out of the box...
modelines are such a common thing...
I do not know how to change case with a regex, maybe there is some way
to do that?
Any other solution to make geany support this are very welcome, thanks!
Have a nice day,
Karma