[Geany-Users] Any way to make geany recognize modelines for syntax coloring?

Karma Kolabor collaborista at xxxxx
Tue Jan 12 16:23:26 UTC 2016

Hi, Thomas,

thanks for the quick answer - unfortunately I can not get it to work.

I have this on top of the file (this is btw a Vagrantfile, so you can
easily reproduce):
# -*- mode: ruby -*-
# vi: set ft=ruby :

then I am using this regex in the extract_filetype_regex setting:

That should match the first line - but no syntax highlighting is happening.
The regex should be ok, see http://regexr.com/3cids

what am I missing?

Thanks again for your attention,
Karma