[Geany-Users] RFC: New Custom Filetypes Repository

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Fri Jan 1 19:28:13 UTC 2016

Le 20/12/2015 03:11, Matthew Brush a écrit :
> […]
>
> I would like to propose that we add a new repository to Github, similar
> to geany-themes, where we add any custom filetypes that are useful, but
> perhaps aren't up to par or popular enough to add to Geany proper. This
> would give a single place to get them all at once (via Git or Github Zip
> file download), and also a repo for packagers to use should they want to
> provide a package.
>
> […]
>
> What do you think?

Why not, could be useful to some and have more semantic/visibility than
the Wiki.

Tho, the Wiki filetypes also often comes with additional details, like
the snippet for filetype_extensions.conf, or a (possibly useful) build
script for Geany, comments, tips, etc.  Maybe there should be some
similar stuff in a repo with them then, maybe even an automated scritp
capable of altering filetype_extensions.conf and alike?

Cheers,
Colomban