[Geany-Users] Create custom lexer: segmentation fault

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Dec 18 05:21:48 UTC 2016

Not really enough information, but if you want a guess, the most
likely is an uninitialised variable in the lexer setup.  This is
indicated by the fact that it works if the setup is initiated one way
(define filetype) vs another way (load file of filetype).