[Geany-Users] Relaxing geany package requirements

Asif Aaron Amin asifamin at xxxxx
Wed Dec 7 16:38:07 UTC 2016

I tried disabling all docs with this configure command:

./configure --prefix=$TRIXDIR --exec-prefix=$TRIXDIR --enable-the-force
--enable-html-docs=no --enable-pdf-docs=no --enable-api-docs=no
--enable-gtkdoc-header=no

I got less warnings but I still get the GLib-GObject-CRITICAL errors
whenever I click on anything. Main functionality seem to be working very
well however so the errors are a small price to pay for successfully
hacking version 1.29 on my RHEL 6 OS.

Perhaps in future releases yall should add this to  geanyobject.c ?
(Psuedocode)

#if GLIB_VERSION < 2.32
    #define G_TYPE_KEY_FILE G_TYPE_POINTER
#end