[Geany-Users] Geany custom tags problems!

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Aug 24 20:34:17 UTC 2016

Woohoo, thanks for the howto.

Regarding the wiki account, your account was created properly. Could you
elaborate about your problems?

You can also PM me, if you don't want to spam the mailing list.