[Geany-Users] Geany custom tags problems!

Rue Sixteen thule.arch at xxxxx
Tue Aug 23 21:07:54 UTC 2016

Amazing. Thanks for such a quick response. I put tag_parser=COBOL and
restarted Geany. Now it works. Now I need to go and expand the tag file
with all the words I wanted :-)

I haven't seen a simpleton tutorial anywhere where this is detailed as a
step by step. May be I will write one and post it somewhere.

Thanks again for rapid response and help.