[Geany-Users] Running Clojure / Lisp files in Geany

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed Apr 27 11:43:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

What do you need to set up?  IIUC Clojure acts like an interpretor
like most other lisps.  As supplied Geany will run the clj command
when you try to execute a script (Menu->Build->Execute or f5 or the
execute toolbar button).

If you do not have the clj command installed when you installed
clojure then either you need to install it, or change the command in
Geany to whatever you type in the command line to run scripts.  You
change the command by Menu->Build->Set Build Commands on the execute
row select the entry in the command column and edit it to the command
you would run on the command line but with %f where you put the script
file name on the command line command.  The %f will be replaced by the
filename of the current open file.  For more details see the manual.