[Geany-Users] [ANN:] Geany Cloud Project

James Brierley jmb8710 at xxxxx
Fri Apr 1 09:19:05 UTC 2016

On 01/04/16 03:39, Lex Trotman wrote:
> Register your interest in contributing to this exciting new paradigm
> today (1 April 2016)

As a proponent of potential-oriented whole-track development and its
potential to transform the n-ary code-developer dynamic, I
wholeheartedly commit to this exciting pivot towards a hybrid cloud
strategy going forward. While legacy platforms attempt to boil the ocean
through their high levels of exposure to volatile and linear
methodologies such as revision control and bug reporting, a
service-oriented cognitive rebalancing of software development is
gaining rapid traction in the post-Charlie Hebdo age and it is past time
to disrupt the IDE industry by expanding into the realm of HAAS (Hacking
As a Service) which promises logarithmic growth in productivity and
profit among tier-3 organizations. I congratulate the Geany developers
on their recognition of this bold new vision and commit to pre-prepare
for the rapid expansion of this innovative angle on the scripting of
computer code for the 21st century and beyond.

--
   * *
  *   *  True patriots are the people willing