[Geany-Users] run python script on mac OS X

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Thu Sep 10 13:10:51 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 2:13 PM, François Couloigner <fcouloigner at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks to all,
>
> It works fine if i excute the run_script....sh in the VTE
>
> I use python3 so i put python3 "%f" in Build ->Set build command
>
> the terminal command in geany is /bin/bash

OK, would you try modifying

/Applications/Geany.app/Contents/MacOS/geany

by appending " -l" (space, -, lowercase L) to the first line? This
corresponds to

https://github.com/geany/geany-osx/commit/cf0c8af62d7d55bef72b9781a27ab9cd4119eac3

which I however applied after making the release and which causes that some
OS X initialization scripts aren't applied so some environment variables
aren't set which might also cause the problem when running outside VTE.

Cheers,

Jiri