[Geany-Users] Missing build progress in status field

Emil Axelsson emax at xxxxx
Fri Nov 20 11:50:40 UTC 2015

Ah, I see that it actually does still say "Build successful". When I
wrote the mail I was sure it didn't...

However, the progress bar was quite useful to see that the build was
running. E.g. it gave a confirmation that I actually pressed the right
key combination for building.

/ Emil