[Geany-Users] Regarding sorting of functions and variables by appearance

Little Girl littlergirl at xxxxx
Thu Nov 19 14:07:09 UTC 2015

Hey there,

Jiří Techet wrote:
> Ongun Arısev wrote:

> > Thanks for the reply, but I do not know how to install that
> > plugin. By the way is it possible to make Geany only record the
> > previous sorting scheme so that it is restored upon startup?
>
> It's actually not a plugin, it's a patch that adds this feature
> directly to Geany but it hasn't been merged yet so it isn't part of
> Geany yet.
>
> It will let you specify the default ordering when a document is
> opened - i.e. either by name or by occurrence.

This sounds wonderful! I, too, prefer to sort them by occurrence
since it helps me to visualize the structure of the code. (:

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.