[Geany-Users] new plugin for automatic alignment

Max Voss maxivoss at xxxxx
Wed Nov 18 22:32:02 UTC 2015

Hey again,

More info and some answers

The most important thing first:

It should be able to align pretty much anything, I just started with "=", but the code really just looks for any symbol you or I specify. Also I am only experienced with python so I don't know what kind of alignment would be useful besides the "=" signs for other languages. I'm taking requests. :)

I also know the following:

Listening to all editor notify notifications is bad, but I the python documentation doesn't really cover further filtering. I'm sure it's in the C++ docs, but I don't know how many and what parts made it from C++ to python. If you know how to do this filtering in python please do tell.

I'm going to revisit the setting of the text first.

I put the plugin out anyway to get feedback from more people than whoever is hanging out on IRC and so far that's working, thank you!

cheers

Max