[Geany-Users] Geany “send current selection to” command line or batch file(as argument) or browser in Windows

rch rch at xxxxx
Sun Nov 8 16:10:20 UTC 2015

    Little Girl wrote
    > It's not written very clearly (sorry, devs!). Here's
    > a more clear set of instructions that should get it
    > working for you:

    Thats _very_ helpful. Could you translate another bit
    of «Dynamic wildcards» for me?

    At http://www.geany.org/manual/current/index.html#template-wildcards
    how do I make a keyboard short cut that will paste
    Wildcard «filename» into my file ?
    Preferably the full path-and-file name.

    And (better still) would it be possible to add the
    current date or datetime on the following line ?

    Richard H

On 11/07/2015 08:45 PM, Little Girl wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> VIVEK SHAH wrote:
...snip...