[Geany-Users] <DKIM> Re: Open in new window

Jérôme Andanson j.andanson at xxxxx
Mon Nov 2 08:32:20 UTC 2015

Thanks, i haven't searched in issue list, i also found #590 [1].
So it's currently broken, have to wait for 1.26 (it's planned for
2015-11-15 not too bad :))

[1] https://github.com/geany/geany/issues/590