[Geany-Users] geany color sceme + debugger advice - python

inzamam iammmik97 at xxxxx
Mon May 18 22:05:49 UTC 2015

Sean Wolfe <ether.joe at ...> writes:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I've been happily using Geany for a little while now, coding mostly in
> Python. I have a couple questions:
>
> 1. For a dark color scheme, eg Vibrant Ink, how do i get the active
> line to not be highlighted. White text + white highlighting =
> invisible text on the line I'm trying to edit. Arrgh!
>
> 2. Any debugger advice for python? I am finding winpdb is pretty slow
> and actually crashes on my machine a fair amount.
>
> I'm on a windows 7 64 bit installation.
>
> Thanks!

REPLY :: Man I use ubuntu .. .confif->geany->geany.conf . In this file
search for line "long_line_color" after this string replace the intial color
with your background color ... for me initial was #C2EBC2 . I changed it to
#111712 ... and of course that vertical line was a very very bad looking
.... hated it too much ... happy coding bud ....