[Geany-Users] Go lang code navigation and browsing

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun May 3 12:44:38 UTC 2015

On 3 May 2015 at 21:06, Cebo <info at ceboservice.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been using Geany for my python coding.
>
> Now I started doing some things with Google's Go.
> Sofar I got everything to work OK except for the code navigaton in the left
> panel.
>
> If I understand it right that's done by using tag files but whatever I try,
> it doesn't seem to work.

You need a parser to create the tags, one has been submitted as a
change to Geany and an associated syntax highlighting lexer has been
submitted to Scintilla, the editing component Geany uses.

If you can build Geany from Git you can apply the PR #481 and try it out.