[Geany-Users] I want to run a c program on Prisoner's Dilemma in Geany but can't

lmx1 at sapo.pt lmx1 at xxxxx
Sat May 2 17:58:33 UTC 2015

Wel,
for what I see that is not a geany problem :)
 you want to build against static lib or against shared lib?

in each case you should create a makefile..to build project..

One of the things that I would love in geany is something that code::blocks for instance have.. a simplified way to build, because makefiles with 30 more files is a lot difficult to build especially for someone without much experience with makefiles

you should build in the same way you do in terminal, or use a make file and substitute the commands in build..

regards
tux

By my BB10
  Original Message
From: bkpsusmitaa
Sent: Sábado, 2 de Maio de 2015 15:50
To: Geany general discussion list
Reply To: Geany general discussion list
Subject: Re: [Geany-Users] I want to run a c program on Prisoner's Dilemma in Geany but can't

Dear members,
I installed freeglut3 in my Debian-knoppix system.

When I use gcc compiler, I write a code like this:
gcc abc.c -l glut
or
gcc abc.c -l glut -o test
as the case may be. The program compiles okay.

But I use geany for easier tracking. Unfortunately, geany's build code
is bit ambiguous. It is:
gcc -Wall -c "%f" for compile
gcc -Wall -o "%e" "%f" for build

How do I pass the glut lib in geany?