[Geany-Users] problems with autocomplete

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Mar 29 03:56:33 UTC 2015

What version of Geany and what operating system with what window manager?

On 29 March 2015 at 14:39, lmx <lmx1 at sapo.pt> wrote:
> Hi Geany lovers,
>
> I have a very annoying bug in geany...its has to do with autocompletion.
>
> I have a dark theme.
>
> When autocompletion activate to show me the list of options, the box is to
> small, I cant see all options, and i can't even see more than 10chars per
> option, this is a problem, the box dosn't scale automatically, and in some
> struct members you can't see them, you don't know who is who, if they have
> similar names... :S,

The autocomplete menu re-sizes for me.

> The colors of the box is white :S, not the same color has the backgroud of
> IDE, or the theme used...

Depends on OS, but it should get its colours from the OS GTK theme
(not the editor window theme).