[Geany-Users] Lisp improvements

James Brierley jmb8710 at xxxxx
Mon Mar 23 22:21:36 UTC 2015

Hello guys,

Unfortunately the aforementioned symbol list integration just isn’t
happening for me. What can I say: I just find ctags and all too hard :)
Functional programming has spoiled me. If anyone else wanted to pick
this up, I would be a happy fellow.

However, I am instead refocusing my efforts elsewhere, and am writing a
plugin to provide some of the other Lisp intergration I would like. I’ve
already got rudimentary code to make use of the ‘click in the margin to
add breakpoints’ Scintilla feature, and I’m aiming also for an
integrated REPL and associated ‘highlight something and evaluate it’
functionality.

Alpha version to appear shortly, non-programming life commitments
permitting.

Take care,

James

--
James Brierley
http://slippy.dynu.net/~james/

Hate democracy? All the more reason to vote: http://bit.ly/1ErcOTx
7th May 2015 | #AnyoneButUkip | Save Britain, save yourself!