[Geany-Users] Snippet completion not working + is code, minimap planned?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Wed Mar 11 02:04:24 UTC 2015

On 13-12-01 10:55 AM, Anh wrote:
> [snip]
> 2. What's the best way to raise interest in a feature like Code minimap?
> I looked at the Feature Request page on SourceForge and they seem to
> request mainly support for miscellaneous language. Whereas some of the
> slick Sublime-like features (minimap, multiple cursors, put both quotes
> around a highlighted word) would seem to be universally appealing.

I ended up writing this just lately. It's still kind of experimental but
it seems to work alright. It can be had here for now:

https://github.com/codebrainz/overview-plugin

Cheers,
Matthew Brush