[Geany-Users] [Geany-i18n] String freeze of Geany core and Geany-Plugins for 1.25

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Tue Jun 23 10:25:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

As with git commit 5c2740d74c527dca8272124f4e0a7b4bde4e03de we needed to update some strings on geany-plugins. I will not update the po files inside git as this might will conflict with your local translations and changes done. So please rerun make update-po or waf updatepo on geany-plugins (if you are translating) on current head of geany-plugins' git or give it one more day and find updated po-files on http://i18n.geany.org/plugins.

Cheers,
Frank