[Geany-Users] ANN: Geany 1.25 release schedule
lists.ban at xxxxx
Fri Jun 19 15:53:16 UTC 2015
We finally planned the release of Geany 1.25! This release will include
a lot of enhancements, including:
* Improved MacOS X support (Jiří Techet).
* Improved subprocess spawning, especially on Windows (Dimitar Zhekov).
* Huge tag management performance improvement (Jiří Techet).
* Show document-related dialogs embedded in the main window ("info
bars") (Matthew Brush & Thomas Martitz).
* Improved plugin manager dialog.
* Scintilla 3.5.6, including many highlighting fixes and improvements.
* More robust plugin API (Jiří Techet, Matthew Brush & Thomas Martitz).
* And many more! See http://git.geany.org/geany/tree/NEWS
Here is the schedule:
Fri. 2015-06-19 (evening)
String freeze (no more changes affecting translations)
Frank will post an additional announcement.
Feature freeze (only bugfixes)
In addition to the release, we decided to try and make time-based
releases every 4 months or so, to release more often and (among other
things) avoid 1+ year cycles like it was the case for 1.24 and 1.25.
As a result, 1.26 will be due around 2015-11-15.
More information about the Users