[Geany-Users] Geany-Plugins website down because of issue at sf

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Jul 21 21:18:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

> As on different channels people are getting nervous:
> SF had some major issues with the storage. They are currently in
> recovering mode. Until they finished, plugins.geany.org will not be
> available -- at least I hope so it will be back later. Proactive
> information from sf was not given so I only have the information from
> Twitter¹ and related pages
>
> We might will need to switch also plugin pages to our infrastructure later.

The website http://plugins.geany.org is back online again.

We moved the site to our infrastructure.
The plugin pages are fully back as well as the downloads for the latest
release, 1.25. Only the downloads for some older releases are missing,
they will added back once the Sourceforge infrastructure is available again.

If you encounter any errors, please report them here.